Chicken Queso Soup

It's soup weather and this is a delicious, easy soup to make. So far, everyone who has tasted it, has loved it.

3 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
2 cans Great Northern Beans
1 can red beans
2 cans Shoepeg corn, drained (regular whole kernel corn can be substituted)
1 can rotel (I use original, but you can choose your heat)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cans chicken broth ( I use the broth created when I boil my chicken breasts)
1 chicken flavored bouillon cube
1 medium chopped onion
1/4 c butter
1 t cumin
garlic salt to taste
pepper
16 oz velveeta cheese (I add a little more)
(I've also used Jane's Crazy Salt or Tony C's for extra seasoning)

Empty all cans into large pot. Saute onion in butter and add to pot. Add chicken and seasonings to mixture and simmer 20 minutes. Cube cheese and melt with chicken mixture until hot.

(I have combined all ingredients, except the cheese, as it states above; cooked the soup in the crockpot all day and add cheese about an hour before serving. This works great!)

This s0up freezes well too.

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joda Sauce

Butter Chicken

Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas